To get you started on the construction of your back yard dream there are a couple of things that you will need to do. We have made life a little bit easier for you by adding the following links.
- Dial Before You Dig is a referral service for information on locating underground utilities anywhere in Australia. Tell them when and where you plan to dig, they will pass that information on to the underground utility owners and they will respond directly to you with the cable and pipe location information. www.1100.com.au
- Application for an Interim Compliance Certificate (N1 Form) is a form that needs to be completed by the owner prior to the construction of installation of a swimming pool. https://nt.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/209274/n1-application-interim-compliance-certificate.pdf you will need to complete the Interim Compliance Certificate and submit it to the Pool fencing unit.
- Swimming Pool Fencing your safety is our concern, please check the requirements for fencing around your pool. https://nt.gov.au/property/swimming-pools-and-spas/about-pool-fencing-and-barrier-safety-standards
- Application for a Compliance Certificate once your swimming pool and fence are completed you will need to complete this form, send it to the swimming pool fencing unit and book your inspection. https://nt.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/240574/n4-application-compliance-certificate.pdf
- Contact the Swimming Pool Fencing unit Phone: 08 89243641 Email: pool.fencing